Thursday, April 17, 2014

Situational Hitting

                We inherited MLB Showdown as it was from 2000/2001. A vast majority of the game is amazing. I could have never created from scratch the way @TomWyliehart did. I will also say tinkering with a created thing is much easier than creating something from scratch. Thank being said there are a handful of things I would change (and some that I have changed). One of those things I wish I could change (and won’t in 2014) is that all corner outfielders can play LF/RF interchangeably.  It is a small difference and I understand why the original decision was made the way it was. Could Barry Bonds play right field as well as he played left field? I have no doubt. Could Sammy Sosa play left field as poorly as he player right? Also no doubt. Did they prove that? Not that I remember.


                Today’s question is a simple one. Do you think corner outfield positions should be married as they are now? Or do you believe that LF and RF in MLB Showdown should be treated as separate positions? 


Do you think MLB Showdown should have LF and RF only player?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment