Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Apology 

I want to formally issue an apology to all of you who follow us and expect consistent content. I have recently moved to a new apartment with no internet. I usually work a hair ahead on the blog but somethings do need to be done week of (like our #ShotsFriday first paragraph). I have also been working a new job that requires me to work +50 hours a week. They pay me well and I get OT so don't feel too bad for me on that front. All that to say I have difficulty getting the quality and quantity of content I would like on the blog and I imagine it is frustrating for those of you who make us part of your daily/weekly routine to hop on and see no new content. I am humbled to see our viewership has not dipped despite my shortcoming. That is a testimony to your loyalty and not our effort. Thank you all so much for the faithfulness and I hope to get back to producing the excellent content which you all enjoy. I have uploaded 2 weeks worth of content today and am updating the #ShotsFriday scoreboard. This coming week expect to see from me:

Monday Utility players 300+ points charts
Monday Utility players 300+ points analysis 
Thursday Utility player Poll question
Friday Psychographics continued
Friday Accurate #ShotsFriday scoreboard

No comments:

Post a Comment