Friday, May 22, 2015

#ShotsFriday

So last week I was bit by the work bug. For those that don’t know I work for a tent and inflatable company. And for those that don’t know May is the first month that people come out of their holes and invite others to their home. So I was busy. But I am back now. Luckily I only missed 1 shot. That was to my good friend and amazing partner on this blog @RokTikiTIki. Not only does he make my charts look beautiful. He is also finally on the board with his first #ShotsFriday shot. He got it with Josh Donaldson’s first shot.


Last week was my chance at redemption. @Roktikitiki has been hounding me to change my picture. I wanted just the right time and reason. That time and reason was … My first #ShotsFriday shot with Brandon Belt’s not only first shot but first homer of the year. Belting me a homer. Also @Purple_X_314  joined me with my first homer with Miguel Cabrera’s first shot. Can that be right? Remember to tweet us @MLBShowdownguru or #ShotsFriday to tweet who you think improves their 2015 card with a homer. Also enjoy your favorite work appropriate beverage while thinking about baseball.

@Landerulo – 4
@TomWyliehart- 3
@Yamansdood- 2
@Jamicfin – 2
@Kris_Bryant – 1
@Avery25 – 1
@TherealJohnR-1
@KylevanPelt – 1
@RokTikiTIki- 1
@MLBShowdownguru- 1

Playerboard

Nelson Cruz – 5
Mike Trout- 4
Hanley Ramirez – 2
Freedie Freeman -2
Bryce Harper 1
Giancarlos Stanton – 1
Josh Donaldson- 1
Miguel Cabrera-1
Brandon Belt- 1


1 comment:

  1. No Buccos on this list. Synonymous with the type of year we are having.

    ReplyDelete