Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Guru Lives

                Sorry for the long silence. I saw my picture on a milk cartoon in the grocery store and realized yall must have missed me while I was gone. I was transitioning from college dorm life to working a full time job with very odd hours and living in an apartment. I eventually learned how to pay my internet bill but still had odd circumstances. I finally was able to sit down and do some work for the site and I came to two very interesting conclusions.
                The first conclusion is that I was very fortunate to have 2 very dedicated people watch over the site while I was busy without me even having to have ask them. @BucNforthecard and @RokTikiTiki have put up a lot of content on the site in the past 2 months and made my absence less noticeable. Because of that I would like to announce that starting this week @BucNfortheCard will be taking over the beloved #ShotsFriday posting. I will still be honoring the prize pay out for this year (I may even throw some rewards to all you faithful readers). If @RokTikiTiki is up for it he will still do the Wednesday Card of the week. That hopefully will allow me to handle to Monday posting about cards and such. Hoping to get that more regular than this past year.
                The second conclusion I have is that you all are very dedicated readers to keep coming back with our lower volume of content. I hope we can reward your faithfulness by putting up more content for the remainder of the season. We thank you for your support and hope to continue to be able to unite you all over this game that we enjoy so much. Thank you all very much and it feels good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment