Friday, April 27, 2018

#ShotsFrday 4/27

Much fewer puns in this weeks post. Judge failed 3 people. @Lele670 did get a homer out of Giancarlo Stanton. This is the first home run for both @lele670 and Stanton. Put myself in the enviable position of 3 picks last week and 2 hit. Both Javier Biaz and Kyle Schwarber went deep for me to get me up to 4 on the year and 1 for each of them. I am excited to watch the over performing Blue Jays face the Rangers who look to have some fun players this year. My picks for tonight are Joey Gallo with a G. Shin Soo-Choo and Nomar Maraza. Enjoy your favorite work appropriate beverage even though work is all but over. Twitter Board 4- @MLBShowdownGuru 2- @Piatz1019 1- @lele670 Player Board 2- George Springer 1- Cody Bellinger 1- Carlos Gonzalez 1- Giancarlo Stanton 1- Kyle Schwarber 1- Javier Biaz

No comments:

Post a Comment